Changing Relations C.I.C is a not-for-profit Community Interest Company limited by guarantee that provokes thinking on gender norms, gender equality & healthy relationships, using the arts & creative methods as the foundation of our training & educational resources.
The Changing Relations Vision
To achieve social tranformation by challenging gender and relationship norms, stereotypes, myths and misinformation, inviting our audiences and participants to think and behave more fairly, inclusively and kindly.
We aim to promote, and contribute to the creation of, a society in which:
* There is genuine, lived gender equality;
* The organisations and structures that govern our lives are equipped to support healthy and harmonious relationships that enable individuals to live fulfilled lives.
In all of our work, we aim to:
* Use up-to-date research findings;
* Document and analyse the effectiveness of our work;
* Draw on the creative and empathetic potential of the arts;
* Bring together relevant partners;
* Work collaboratively with relevant bodies across the public, private and voluntary sectors;
* Provide a fresh, innovative and independent perspective that creates the potential for transformation.