Make Do and Mend
Our domestic abuse-themed film (which started life as a play) has received a number of media features over the years, reflecting different stages in its development.
Coverage of the film’s use in education & training settings
- Housing group learn to identify signs of domestic abuse
- Wolsingham school pupils create artwork inspired by hard-hitting domestic abuse play
Features of the original stage play
Men’s Voices Project
Our masculinity-focused multimedia exhibition hit the national papers as well as a range of local media outlets.
Nationally-published Writing Commission
The piece by award-winning author, Ross Raisin, co-commissioned between ourselves and New Writing North’s Durham Book Festival team, garnered 70,000 reads, mentions our project & features the soundscapes produced by our Sound Artist Rupert Philbrick:
Previews in local media
- Hour-long feature on Bishop FM, in particular profiling Visual Artist Pollyanna Turner
- Feature in the Northern Echo
- Feature in the Durham Advertiser
- Feature in the Teesdale Mercury